I want to drag this on for as long as I can.....
Below are the 10 most recent journal entries recorded in the "Steve" journal:
[<< Previous 10 entries]
Current Mood: mischievous
Current Music: Finch - Awake
Wham Bam Thank You Mam|
What a waste of a day, on such a good ass day. I didnt do much at all. I shouldve washed my car, but no. I went up to the mall, bought Steve n I lunch, bought some shit for my mom, then went home. I was supposed to hang out with Jose.....but he called after I already got home. I tried calling like 6 times, and each time I got a busy signal. I guess someone was pranking their house, and his mom took the phone off the hook.
I have a couple things I COULD be doing right now....but I am at home. Chris called, and him and some friends are going to the Mad Cactus and drink a few beers. Gary was supposed to call about some house party, but has not yet. Jose is chilling at Dions place now. Instead I just played 2 more games of ESPN Football, and Im only 1 game away from the playoffs which I already clinched. Im 14-1, and most of my starters (offensive and defensive) are going to the Pro Bowl. Im the greatest ever.
I work for less than 2 hours tomorrow at noon. I know the ABA wants to go to strip clubs in the evening, which I will decline. The bar is always a possibility. I got shit to do during the day.
Just a thought....recently my other friend Chris who lives near me has called a few times. He always calls at the most inopportune times. I tell him when the best times are to call, when I should be available, and I never get a call. It is always after I take my sleeping pills or something. Oh well.
Maybe I should watch Fellowship of the Ring.....Im bored.
Current Mood: restless
Current Music: Blink 182 - Down
Wrap it up!|
This girl Rachel who I was seeing in late spring/early summer last year messaged me on RMF in January. I responded, appologizing for my stupidity about everything that happened. I have checked RMF everyday since....just to see if she responded. Why do I care so much??? Im a fuckin lame ass.
Current Mood: lonely
Current Music: Blur - Gene by Gene
Here comes the hotstepper|
I love off days. Today I didnt do much of anything. I spent $100 + dollars today, on nothing much at all. I picked up Jose and we hung out all day. I sent got and sent out a money order for a bumper insert for rmy car I won on eBay. I got "The Cure - Greatest Hits", the one with the bonus acoustic hits CD with it. I paid for my overdue Kaufmanns bill and got new undershirts. Everyone else was at some poker shindig.....so Jose and I went to the bar. We had a great time. I did "Billy Idol - Dancing With Myself", "AFI - Girls Not Grey", "Smashing Pumpkins - Zero", and "Red Hot Chili Peppers - Can't Stop". Good times. I have off the next few days also......and I think Jose and I are hanging out again tomorrow.( the truthCollapse )
Jose and I talked about how the whole group of friends we had a year ago.....is no longer together. Jose, Jeff, Dion, Zac, Sueanne, and others included hung out all the time last year....and it fell apart. Lately it seems as if Jose and I are loners, and we are sticking together. Some of it may be our own faults, but.....it just isnt the same. I miss the days of Halo at Zac and Sueannes. Maybe one of these days it can happen again.
I need to go get my repairs on my car done....Im procrastinationg big time.
Current Mood: buzzed
Current Music: Blink 182 - All of This
come over here darkness|
So, I wake up and call Jeremy at work, because he tried to call me yesterday when I was taking my nap. Apparently, payroll is fucking shot. He is working 2 open-closes himself. I have sick days left....so I only have to work 3 hours in between now and Saturday to reach my 40. Plus, I have Sunday and Monday off. So, I have a small vacation on my hands.
Im fucking hungry. I will probably take a shower soon and head up to my Parmatown, one and only part of town, my hometown, Parmatown.
I finally changed my voicemail. So long "Who wants a body massage!?". My new one is good.....the best part of the movie "The Animal".
Current Mood: dirty
Current Music: Billy Idol - Cradle of Love
Just a thought Id like to share|
I just watched Yellowcard perform on Leno. It wasnt by choice. I was waiting to put food in the oven and my mom had it on.
"Yea guys, we are missing something in the band.....lets get a violinist with a mohawk. That'd be sweet!" - Lead Singer of Yellowcard
They are god awful. I do not know how they even have a fan base. I didnt care for them at last years Warped Tour, and I wouldnt like to se them this year. Fuck em.
Current Mood: hungry
Current Music: Blink 182 - I Miss You
Who wants a body massage? I do!|
Last night, I only got not even 2 hours of sleep. I had to open at work. Afetr I settled in bed, I got calls from Megan and Angela.....both at different times, and ruining my sleep. Today at work, I was a zombie. I got all my jobs done, but I sat down a lot. The bank 2 doors down got robbed. Detectives came in and asked me questions......then FBI agents. Jeremy heard later that 3 additional banks in the area got hit too. It's a bad day to work at a Strongsville bank. Anyways, I was so tired that Jeremy let me go early. So, I went to Tops, and picked up my very own bottle of smoked chipolte Tabasco sauce, the kind they have at Chipolte. I tehn went to Chipolte to pick up a burrito to take home. A little warning.....thr Strongsville Chiplote fuckin short you on everything. The burrito was significantly smaller than any I ever got in Parma. Bastards!!! I do have to say that I think everyone who was working was latino though....unline Parma. The girl who rang me out was really cute. Ha!
I just woke up from my 4 hour nap. I got calls within it and didnt answer them this time....Angela again. Dammit!!!! Im off work tomorrow....so I can relax. Since payroll is so bad, Jeremy might let me take a sick day on Saturday...which will be sweet.
Current Mood: weird
Current Music: Taking Back Sunday - You're So last Summer
Hey little doggy always lookin for a bigger bone|
First best friend: Matt Aleksa
First car: that I owned a teal 92 Ford Tempo
First real kiss: I forgot her name.....some chick from Garfield Hts.....haha, slut
First break-up: Rebecca Michaels....in 9th grade
First screen name: "DX Kidrock" on my friend Ryan's account.
First self purchased album: Nirvana - In Utero
First funeral: Grandpa Yoe
First remembered funeral - Grandpa Yoe
First Pets: Sampson and Max...both siamese cats
First piercing/tattoo: first piercing....my ears
First credit card: Capital One VISA
First true love: Never experienced it....but I deeply cared about TJ and Dana
First enemy: Brian Sabin
First big trip: Myrtle Beach like 11 years ago
First musician you remember hearing in your house: Joan Jett or Def Lepperd....my dad has the vinyls still
* spell your first name backwards: EvetS
* the story behind your lj user name: Back when I was a juggalo and made this name.....it was the first part to my old AOL SN after the ICP albums Bizzar Bizaar
* are you a gay?: Nope sir, I dont like it
* where do you live?: Ohio
* describe yourself in four words: Short, clean, nice, boring
* wallet: black: Blue velcro DC
* hairbrush: ummmmm....I have one but dont use it
* jewelry worn daily: 2 of the 3: AFI, Jackass, or Meatwad wristbands......and my pewter interlocked necklace...and my jewelry for my piercings.
* pillow cover: tan with colored diamonds
* blanket: A green blanket, and a Carolina Panthers fleece I got years ago
* coffee cup: fuck coffee
* sunglasses: cheap 10 dollar ones..I think the only ones there that fit my head
* underwear: Old Navy boxers.....I pick out ridiculous things on them, like boxing squirrels or rubber chickens
* boots: ummm...no
* handbag: do I look like a metrosexual??
* favorite shirt: right now I like the 7up work shirt I got from Wayne and Shane
* cologne/perfume: I wear a lot of Axe body spray....but I also have Cool Water
* cd in stereo right now: car: Deftones Live that Steve burned me home: Pink Floyd - The Wall disc 2
* what you are wearing now: black dickies and my black Hives shirt that says "THE HIVES ARE LAW YOU ARE CRIME"
* hair: I got a haircut...so shorter than normal
* makeup: umm....when I used to get bad pimples...I used my sister base colored shit to cover it up, haha
* in my mouth: my tongue ring
* in my head: nothing...im tired
* wishing: I actually enjoyed living more
* talking to: your mom
* eating: just finished eating Chipolte
* fetishes: piercings??? I dunno....ear kissing..haha
* what's next to you: my scanner and GBA SP
* some of your favorite movies: Snatch, Freddy got Fingered, Star Wars original trilogy, LOTR trilogy (EDIT: Dumb and Dumber, The Butterfly Effect)
* something you're looking forward to in the upcoming month: it was nothing until yesterday....the new Clutch CD
* something that you are deathly afraid of: ummmm....midgets?
* do you like candles? ok, I like incese better
* do you like hot wax?: on your moms ass
* do you like incense?: read 2 above
* do you like the taste of blood?: I dont hate it
* do you believe in love?: Yes, but not for me....seems impossible
* do you believe in soul mates?: possibly
* do you believe in love at first sight?: yes
* who is your worst enemy? syphilis
* if you could have any animal for a pet, what would it be?: wolf or a hippo
* what are five cities you wouldn't mind relocating to? Myrtle Beach, Seattle, San Deigo, Orlando, and any city in Oregon
* what are some of your favorite pig out foods?: tater tots, KC masterpiece Lays chips, flamin hot cheetos,
* what's something you wish you could understand better? how midgets masturbate
*What are my best traits: decent sense of humor, caring of others, ummm..
*things to work on: stop being lazy, my confidence (I have very little),
*dream jobs: porn star, crocodile hunter, actor
I damn tired....so I will update later.
Current Mood: tired
Current Music: Electric Six - I Invented the Night
Fuck your couch nigga|
First off...Words of advice from Jose
: It ain't no fun if the homies can't get none.
Live life to the fullest.
Work today kinda sucked. I had many tasks again. I felt like I accomplished something though. As much as I heard about the store Im at right now, I really dont mind it. Jeremy lets me keep my lip ring in. Dave isnt as bad as the first impression I got. We got along great today.
After work, I went over Jose's. We went to the mall, got some food, and Jose got his film developed. I ended up bleaching his hair also afterwards.
80's night! I havent been there for weeks (well at least for the majority of the time). Jose and I went there. Of course I got pretty loaded. The first to show up was Megan and Angela. They were both trashed. I was all complaining about Megan coming, but I really didnt mind much that she was there. Angela was all over me though, sayin she liked me a lot and couldnt wait for later in the night. Dave(jimithingr
), James (trigger_60
), Chris (sadfoolkisser
), and Ron showed up later. Steve and Julie came around 1ish. I was on the stage dancin.....and Angela was all over me.....makin out, grabbin my junk. I left the stage...and I found out she made out with Chris and Ron too. Then Angela disappeared....no one could find her. Jose and I left earlier than everyone else. I bought Dave's Metroid : Zero Mission
, and I got it as I was leaving. I called Steve, and even after the place shut down.....Angela was no where to be found. I left a voicemail and texted her phone, and left a voicemail on Megan's. My 2 presumptions are: #1 she went off with some random dude and fucked....or #2 she got busted for underage drinking. I guess I will find out tomorrow......it really isnt my problem.
I open tomorrow.....
So, Eric sent me the pic he took on his phone while I was visiting. It is a pic of me on a crucifix. So, I set is as my phone background, and set the banner as "Passion of Steve". HAHA, I like it. Some people seemed to enjoy it, some people seemed distubed. I wont be going to hell for that. So.....fuck your couch!
Current Mood: dorky
Current Music: HIM - Join Me In Death
Jessica Simpson's new video....which song reached #1 on the charts last week, is ridiculous. She has a gigantic plate of chicken wings....that not even Jeff (lookdownhere
, the best wing eater I know) can eat. Plus she is eating them so gently but has 2 cute lil smudges of sauce on her face. Then she smiles and blinds me with her bleached pearly whites......without anything on them. Her shirt that said "Stinky ass" or something.......dumb.
Current Mood: refreshed
Current Music: The Strokes - New York City Cops
[<< Previous 10 entries]